Here is my link, its now public.
pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/place...net/album
posted by:
Feral
New York City
Advertisement
  • Re: Disturbathon pics

Mon, November 7, 2005 - 8:09 PM
    to me, disturbathon is something you only do once to say "been there done that" i went a few years ago and watched a friend of mine suck noodles out of his gfs crotch, there was dead squid hanging from the ceiling and ugh the stench alone was awful. i guess thats why its DISTURBATHON haha
    call me a wuss, but ill stick to the oaklawn block party :p

Mon, November 7, 2005 - 9:48 PM
      Ya know you may be right. I had a great time and would do it again. It just depends. If they ever try to feed me salted cod again I will of reached my limit and happy to know I have done that been there.

God salted cod. I would rather the squid or worst.

Nothing like trying to gross people out.

Mickety Mike

Tue, November 8, 2005 - 6:17 PM
      Naah, I'll take Disturbathon over Oak Lawn now. Oak Lawn this year was totally lame. Wall to wall people, could hardly walk, and more than half of them weren't even in costume. Dammit, if I were a fag I'd have a rule...wear a costume or I'll bitch-slap your punk ass back to Highland Park.

(I guess I'm getting old for sure...I just don't have the tolerance for drunken frat boys that I used to. :P)

-Geo

Tue, November 8, 2005 - 6:53 PM
        OOOHHH drunken frat boys. I do not care were when or how but hey are not invited.

Even if I was gay there is no way I would want that around.

Wed, November 9, 2005 - 10:05 AM
      It could have used some kick ass dance music. I wasn't the only one wondering where the beats were. If I ever go again, I'm bringing a boom box with some disturbing breakbeats or something. The one good thing I can say about it is that it was great to see all my brothers and sisters there.

Wed, November 9, 2005 - 1:24 PM
      different strokes for different folks.

the one time i went to the oaklawn block party, i was generally bored. too many people, not enough costumes, and too many cliche costumes. and too many guys grabbing my ass, but that happens anytime i hit that part of town.

call me crazy, but i like it fucked up, even it means being uncomfortable. this year's disturbo didn't make me squirm too much. until afterwards, when i saw a photo of a girl i kissed licking what appeared to be vanilla pudding off her friend's rectum.

Wed, November 9, 2005 - 8:59 PM
        "photo... licking vanilla pudding off her friend's rectum."
        That was the best photo of all, if that was the same one posted to one of the lists. I wished i had witnessed it first hand!

Recent topics in "DFW Burners"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Greetings!!! Dana 1 October 3, 2014
THIS IS AN ANNUAL CHECK chim-chim 5 September 25, 2014
Hello DFW Tribe 1 February 9, 2014
Burner Relocating to DWF Steven 3 August 5, 2013